About Us

I am the funny one, he is the weird one. At least, that's how I see things. He would beg to differ. We make a slightly strange couple - a History-Channel-loving linguist and a Nintendo-loving animator - but somehow we make it work. We met online 4 years ago on a game that we played at the time only to find that we were coincidentally applying to the same university and we lived only 25 minutes away from each other. Maybe it's fate, or maybe we're both too geeky to meet people in the traditional face-to-face manner, but whatever the case, we're getting hitched!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The ring, at long last!

I got the ring back from Edward Arthur very soon after placing an order with them, and when I saw it, I was absolutely floored. The ring is gorgeous! Even in my imagination the ring wasn't as beautiful as it is! The pictures don't do the ring justice, but you can get an idea of what it looks like. I've very happy with it and I hope others are successful as I was in getting their engagement rings!




2 comments:

  1. This all are different and amazing design, you have got a absolutely cool collection, from where you got this rings. Actually I am also going to buy one of this ring that's why I am asking.engagement ring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buying stuff online is more interesting job to do specially for your upcoming event when you to do with the lots of work in few time still you want some thing outstanding for yourself then why dont you just try
    Rings for engagement at pravins.

    ReplyDelete